Exit Castillo Realty and Chase Mortgage Banking are in discussions to develop what is known as the Premium Support for Real Estate Professionals program focused on establishing a strong working relationship to ultimately better educate and serve the local Real Estate community in Oxnard CA. Both parties seek mutual long term relationships to commit to the education efforts behind most Real Estate transactions. All information will also be provided in Spanish as needed.
The Mortgage Banking team at Chase is lead by a selected group of experienced professionals. We are very exited and look forward to working with the following team:
- Jo Anne Contreras, Mortgage Banker, Chase Mortgage Banking, 2075 Victoria Ave. Floor 01, Ventura CA 93003, http://homeloan.chase.com/joanne.contreras
- Monica A Cruz, Loan Officer, Chase Mortgage Banking, 619 W. Channel Islands Blvd., Port Hueneme CA 93041
- Rosario Lawrence, Lending Manager, Chase Mortgage Banking, Direct (805) 910-9154
The program will focus on having consistent educational events at local branches hosted by both a loan representative as well as a Real Estate professional such as Mortgage Day at Chase, Home Buyer Advantage, and Home Seller Advantage Workshops. Below are some of the key elements of the project:
- Work together to educate clients about the Home Buying Process.
- Develop local workshops to foster financial education pertaining to the Real Estate Financing
- Provide Special programs that fit the needs of local families covering all their unique Real Estate needs
- Provide presence and support to Chase clients with a local Real Estate professional at local branches serving as Real Estate Advisors on selected days of the month
- Integration of an upgraded communication channel to maintain Real Estate information flow to Chase client base requesting Real Estate Advise.
- Integration and promotion of the myNew Home App (chase.com/MyNewHome/learn)
Oxnard CA Homes For Sale- David Tovar- Broker Associate, Realtor at EXIT Castillo Realty. I specialize in helping sellers and buyers with their real estate needs in Ventura County, California, including Oxnard, Port Hueneme, Ventura, Camarillo, and Santa Paula. I am focused and committed to helping others achieve their real estate goals by providing top level marketing that sells houses quickly and for top dollar, effective buyer representation and real estate investment consultation. To discuss your next Real Estate move feel free to call or text me. David Tovar (805) 444-6366